Is Carter to Cleveland possible? January 19, 2009Posted by netsophobia in Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA talk, NBA trades, Nets News, New Jersey Nets, Vince Carter, Wally Sczerbiak.
Tags: New Jersey Nets
add a comment
Two straight blow out losses to the Celtics means? I don’t know what that means but apparently it meant something to the big players on the Nets. I mean Nets Daily has this news about Carter going to the Cavs in exchange for Wally Sczerbiak and his expiring contract, a check on the trade possibilities on the REAL GM TRADE CHECKER shows that it is possible for us to move Carter to Cleveland.
It would be a straight on swap, Cavs get Carter a strong shooting guard, who is still in his prime although slowly fading, but still delivering, and Nets get Sczerbiak and also gets rid of Carter and his big contract for one that is expiring this season, strengthening the push for a big 2010.
But the thing is, Is this even worth it? yes we know we lost two games by a combined total of 53 points, but so what? What did you actually expect from us? The Raptors have had higher expectations than us and now they’re rock bottom in the Atlantic? What gives?
Aren’t we giving out judgement way too fast? I know the trade deadline is like a month away from now, but come on, after a start that was against all odds, you’re going to dismantle a team that gave us that much promise based on two games? Two freaking games against the defending assholes? This is just crazy, and it shows a lack of faith on the team, stop thinking about 2010, Carter’s contract expires on 2011, so by 2010, we would still have enough cap space to sign either You Know Who, or You Know What. What are they even trying? to sign the entire free agent class?
Change in Team Outlook: +14.9 ppg, +2.1 rpg, and +3.8 apg.
6-6 SG / SF from North Carolina
21.5 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 4.7 apg in 36.7 minutes
6-7 SF / SG from Miami-OH
6.6 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 0.9 apg in 19.6 minutes
Change in Team Outlook: -14.9 ppg, -2.1 rpg, and -3.8 apg.
6-7 SF / SG from Miami-OH
6.6 ppg, 2.8 rpg, 0.9 apg in 19.6 minutes
6-6 SG / SF from North Carolina
21.5 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 4.7 apg in 36.7 minutes
Regular Season Game 18: They do read this damn Blog December 5, 2007Posted by netsophobia in Central Division, Cleveland Cavaliers, Jason Kidd, LeBron James, NBA talk, New Jersey Nets, Recap.
LeBron: Hey Jay, wanna come over to my team? I can work out a package for us to play together
Kidd: I dont know man, I mean your team is a piece of shit without you and I don’t wanna play with Damon Jones or someone named Boobie, ew
LeBron: look, they’re all small fries, I can get them waived, you only need to say yes
Kidd: Er, I hate Eastern Europeans too
LeBron: Not a problem, one blink of an eye, and they never existed
Kidd: I don’t like South Americans
LeBron: We’re retracting back the offer to resign that fro
Kidd: Then I don’t think I’m coming
Kidd: That would just leave me, you Drew Hair Gooden and fucking Larry Hughes? no thanks
Obviously Obviously that some people at the Net do read this blog because they fucking responded to somethings taht I ranted about yesterday want some proof? I’ll show you some.
Proof number one
Richard Jefferson read this damn blog and went out there, bullied the Cavs who were without LeBron with 36 points and totally painstakingly shot me in the heart and telling me fuck you, I’m mean.
Proof number two
Ed Stefanski signed those crap shit players and now he’s off to Philly running away from his sins
Proof number three
After SIX FUCKING STRAIGHT DNPS, Jamaal Magloire finally got minutes with 20, more than the expected five or less,he responded with a double 7 and continues to show us that practice doesn’t make perfect, 1-4 from the line, Collins showed him up tonight
Proof number four
Malik Allen went out and shot more jumpers trying to piss me off but he redeemed himself by grabbing nine boards and blocking 2 shots wow.
Proof number five
Fucked up Collins is going trigger happy, since when does he start taking 18 foot jumpers and have six shot attempts per night? he even made 75% of his FTs, that’s virtually impossible, something that only happends when you watch Peter Pan, and Collins is Peter Pan, maybe he’s playing well because he got his tooth back from the tooth fairy.
Proof number six
Unnamed backups like Eddie Gill stepping up in garbage time although I did not mentioned their names yesterday, I obviously held a grudge against them
Proof number seven
Larry Frankfurters finally got his act together and played those players that he should have played, yeah the Cavs are without LBJ, but this rotation got us into one of our best shooting games of the season, and that’s saying a fucking whole lot of stuff.
Proof that they do not read my blog no.1
Vince Carter obviously wants people from PNG to call him a slut, but the good thing is he finally broke out of his trance by going 3-5 from three point land tonight, still he sounds like a worn out almost max half franchise player who is eating too much and not asserting himself.
Proof that they do no read my blog no.2
Who’s the man that was suppsoed to be on Shannon Brown? this fuck made Devin Brown look more idiotic than he already is, why isn’t anyone on him? nobody’s guarding him and we’re letting him run loose? we’re only lucky he settled for three pointers more.
Proof that they do not read my blog no.3
Antoine Wright got injured, yeah right, what’s next? Jason Collins got a bum testicle?
Am I happy bout the W? Of course I am, any wins on the road are pluses, and the home woes, it’s gonna settle down somehow, I actually think that our form at home is actually due to the new name of the damned building, we goes to the IZOD, how dumb does that sound? that doesn’t even sound like a winning building, although SBC Center sounds equally lame, Why do they even bother giving arenas such generic names, things like that just wastes peoples memory to remember them, I probably wasted around 10 megabytes from my brain just to type and remember all this shit.
Obviously somebody forgot to leave a memo for the Cavs to ask them not to fucking throw the game away when it’s still a game, but then again when your team leader’s Eric Snow and Damon Jones, all you can do is just shut up and man up and lose the game, the troll Pavlovic didn’t even had a say in his own toilet case.
NEW JERSEY NETS (9-9), KNICKS SHIT TIME
Regular Season Game 18: New Jersey Nets – Cleveland Cavaliers December 4, 2007Posted by netsophobia in Central Division, Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA previews, NBA talk, New Jersey Nets.
add a comment
NEW JERSEY NETS (8-9)
CLEVELAND CAVALIERS (9-9)
Look, I know that’s a bad outburst of sorts, but dude, we’re 1/5 into the season but the team’s still having lineup issues? I deserve that outburst, I got my rights, I watch the Family Guy and I hate George Bush, sue me. Anyway, over the years, well, after Damon Jones signed with the Cavs, we get to see his relationship with LeBron dwindle, from having that gayish handshake to almost kissing each other..
To LeBron finally adknowledging that Damon Jones’ talents are better suited for playing in that professional league in Tahiti, and to the point where LeBron ends any verbal contact with Jones thru a simple yet defnining word, well two words, fuck off.
Maybe LeBron was pissed at Damon Jones trying to chew a piece of his market, you know, the China shoe market, the Nike Zooms vs the Damon Jones brand, 1% is alot in China, somewhere like a million maybe, imagine a million people wearing Damon Jone’s signature shoe, it’s like Earth being invaded by mutated toilet seats right out Jason Collins’ apartment window. Scary. Next thing we’re gonna know is Damon Jones launching his own apparel brand and calling it Jonesihana, challenging top brands like GAP and whatever. Ew
I bet nobody knew that the last time these two teams met, Isiah Thomas was up somewhere calling some roughed up nut sack to rough someone up, and if anyone would bother the guess who the person is, the answer would come out glaring at you, Aleksandar Pavlovic, wow, big deal. dude can’t even keep to his word to play in Europe and heck he resigns for maybe even less, all hail Varejao! Remember the time when LeBron said that anybody on his team would be successful, well we’ve got a perfect example already, look at Larry Hughes, he suck but obviously he’s enjoying life right now with the money that was supposed to be Michael Redd’s, instead he’s got all the money now and he’s using them to buy more lotions because he thinks that the Sun in Ohio is to hot for his liking, he misses D.C for fucks sake, Free Larry.
Drew Gooden is probably the classiest of players among the Cavs, look he doesn’t wear weird suits, he doesn’t suck, he doesn’t act hurt like someone, he isn’t Lithuanian, and most importantly he doesn’t bite his fingers like he hadn’t ate anything for a century. BUT, he does have his ultra weird hair sense that could only possibly come out from a Cleveland Cavalier. Damn, no wonder Bron rooted for the Red Sox. Nobody told Homer Simpson that he was actually like Big Zy when he was young, just that he turned out yellow and had a big belly to go with.
Ignore all the crap above, We all know that the Cavs suck (wll, at least I know), BEAT THE CAVS, whom I hope are playing without LeBron who probably is depressed because he couldn’t bite his sprained finger or something. Besides, the Cavs are in a losing streak of their own, plus without Lebron James, their team is err err errr errr as good as ours, well although technically we’re no longer the lowest scoring team in the league but our offense still suck and their defense is excellent, so all the luck from heaven and hell to the Nets to save me from sidebar updating duty for another day, Good lord.
Random Doldrums for Tards June 8, 2007Posted by netsophobia in Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Finals, NBA talk, San Antonio Spurs.
add a comment
I think using photos to describe this would be better, the Cavs looked like this before game 1
and after getting dismantled and LeBron getting funneled into zone defenses. that’s how they looked like after game 1
yup, totally eaten up, just like the Cavs, anyway those pics were taken when i went to this place called Hartz Chicken Buffet which serves excellent mashed potatoes and generally bad ice cream selections, it’s cheap though, and it’s nice. cheers, be back later.
Finals Live Blog: Witness the Flops June 8, 2007Posted by netsophobia in Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Finals, NBA live blogging, NBA talk, San Antonio Spurs.
add a comment
– I’m starting late because I just saw Tony Parker throwing himself all over the court, and got himself hitted by a troll named Pavlovic. Eva Longoria must die!
– It’s 14-10 now, recap, Gooden with 6 points, Duncan has 2 dunks, James 0 points, Parker has 6. Duncan just made 2 FTs, and why is Stan van Gundy getting to announce the Finals? where’s Marv Albert? shouldn’t t0hey do a combine?
– Bron 0-4 right now, he’s shooting alot of jumpers, another miss right now, Parker can’t hit jumpers that’s it. Pass that ball Larry!
– Dirt Bob Horry is in the game, look out Lebron, he’s coming after you. Gibson, just in the game, just hitted a three. OMG, Marshall alert, it’s 4 on 5 if Marshall’s on the court.
– Varejao is not an inside threat yet, go for that layup dude, don’t pass it to carlito comr on, LeBron has to be assertive right now and stop Ginobili’s gang of fuckers from running away with it.
– Marfuck just missed another three, and he sucks, James goes to the rim, and got fouled. Gooden’s hair what the heck, it looks worse up close. Jacque!, Deron says hi
– Offensive foul on Marfuck baby, Ginobili just flopped, HE FUCKING FLOPPED! DAMNIT HE FLOPPED, UGH I HATE THIS, screw his ass, 20-15, 1st quarter ends, i hope Ginobili drowns under a waterfall, that’s it.
– I’m back, and Tim Duncan just got his second foul, James just missed another jumper, 2 FTs made and 21-20 advantage Cavs, Duncan going to the line for two, i hope he misses 10 straight.
– ARGH, Tony Parker i hate him, anyways and one, UGH, where the hell is the box out? Parker with the teardrop, WOW, Mr. Longoria what a fucking nice pass wey, Elson with the dunk and one. just like that it’s 29-25.
– again, Pavs can’t finish, what the fuck is Parker doing? nono, i mean can nobody stop him? Eric Snow? where is him when you need him? bron 0-6, a 7 point lead now, Pavlovic finally hits a lay-up with that trollish hands of his.
– shut up Jeff, although you made it sounded like Tim Duncan really did travel, you mike hog.eww, Elson the fucking gangbanger, just owned Carlito for two. Get Marshall out of the game dammit, he is useless.
– Boobie Gibson? lol? nice move anyway, wow, the trophy outside the arena is amazing. Ginobili ended the half with a three, and Parker’s english = gay like Spanish accent, although he’s French.
– LeBron should just post up more, hi Grant!! Jon Barry looks drunk, i gotta have a break. BRB for the second half.
– Oh my, I forgot to come back, anyway, LeBron just made his 1st FGs, i was just reading on the Fanhouse how LeBron’s 10 storey high billboard is breaking the rules as Bowen the ass just hit a three pointer, and Gooden has 6 in the quarter, wow.
– Stache hair baby! ew, bad pass, but he made the shot anyway, Parker did not throw a PERFECT LOB DAMMIT!, ahh, Ginobili for three. Goden, 6-7 with 10 points already in the third, Bron you have to step up now, your mates are keeping your team in the game.
– The Spurs are on a roll now, and i hate it, 58-47 now, time for some LeBron magic perhaps? LeBron with his 2nd FG, YES, alley oop? screw it. 10 on the shot clock now, i’m getting edgy man.
– What? It’s just a pat in the back, man, he sold it, dammit, Ginobili sold the foul, there was MINIMUM CONTACT THERE! what the fuck. 2 FTs and the possesion.
– 15 point lead, and another timeout called, this is getting ugly, i am shutting things down if it reaches 20 and start praying. man i hate the Spurs, end of the third quarter, come on, LeBron magic in the fourth!! i’m doing two posts at a same time, call me editor
– 18 now and counting, make plays Cavs, make plays! Varejao to the line, which i say 1-2. Goal tending called, it’s down to 15 now, and yes Varejao is 1-2.
– What the heck? another three? 18, LeBron stop shooting jumpers, get to the hole, even if you’re getting blobbered, Gibson scores, down to 16! No, 9 minutes left in the fourth and the best shot you could find is a Marshall three? this game is done, Parker puts it back up to 18.
– Jumpball, like i said if it reaches 20, I’m outta here. Yes, Parker airs it. Varejao, 16 point game. he travelled, it isn’t a blocking foul what the heck, anywya i suddenly thought about some fat guy i saw on the basketball court near my place, he was shooting jumpers like crazy and he is damn fucking fat, and he flops around like crazy, talks alot of Bull too, James the three, down to 15!
– Parker pushses it up to 17, James another three 14! now, come on Bron Bowen with the ball now, 4 secs on the clock, Troll hits, down to 12, what a pass, Varejao the dunk and now it’s 10, building momentum now
– Gibson steal, Pavlovic blocked by TD, Gooden, not everyday is Sunday Duncan with another offensive board, Offensive foul as Varejao tried flopping and got the foul.
– Blocking foul, Pavlovic to the line for two and a chance to cut it to 10, Horry stripped!! Pavlovic with the reverse dunk and it’s down to 8, wow, isit a reverse dunk? my god troll with the moves!!
– WOW, it’s a double clutch reverse dunk, I’ll see you at Sportscenter Sasha, 8 point lead only, the Cavs are coming back in, time again for some LeBron Magic.!! WOW, the BLOCK! but this game is over, let’s bring game 2 over shall we?
– oh wait, Gibson for three, back down to 8! Stripped!! Cavs ball, ok it’s over, and Horry with the nice pass for another Duncan dunk. Look at least the Cavs didn’t got theselves blown out right? they kept it close with LeBron struggling, so imagine a Cavs team with LeBron clicking, Game 2 will be good.
– ok wait again Gibson another three, but it’s done. Parker with the three point play and Tony Parker sucks. I’m done here, see you tomorrow!
Warning, There may be Live Blogging later on June 6, 2007Posted by netsophobia in Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Finals, NBA live blogging, NBA talk, San Antonio Spurs, Sasha Pavlovic.
add a comment
It’s the Finals later, I may be doing live blogging for the entire series, be warned!, well most of the time i will survive until half time before something gay happens, CAVS IN SIX, remember that.
Anyway, i see the Spurs coming out just slightly abit too overconfident, and that’s where LeBron will pounce, i see Tony Parker still getting bogus calls, and Ginobili flopping all over America, going on a tour with Varejao, and Timmy D pops his eyes out, and Donyell Marshall suck, Sasha Pavlovic can play Starcraft 2 because he looks just like a Hydralisk. Have a nice day, Mark Cuban supports the Cavs, admit it..
NBA Finals Preview – The Chosen One ay? June 5, 2007Posted by netsophobia in Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Discussions, NBA Finals, NBA Playoffs, NBA predictions, San Antonio Spurs.
add a comment
You know, so yesterday i saw this SLAM with the Suns on the cover or isit? anyways so there this guy (no not God Shammgod) Ricky Rubio, whom they marvel as the best player in the world or whatever, a phenom. And to top that, i had pizzas and ice creams yesterday, try topping that, oh well.
Speaking of phenoms, is LeBron james still a phenom? i think he has already exceeded that level rite? but watching a guy at only 22 performing feats of which, marvels almost everyone, including the haters, is definitely special, that’s why they are in the NBA Finals.
I bet right now Cleveland is still celebrating, and why shouldn’t they, i mean after all those years of suffering for the Cavs fan all over, Craig Ehlo, Michael jordan, you know… so it’s not at all bad if they continue celebrating, that is if they are intend on resting on the laurels and let the dirtiest team in the league run away with the championship.
The San Antonio Spurs..ah the Spurs, what comes to your mind the first thing someone mentions the word Spurs? no not dirty, wait, well here, the first thing anyone would and will say is Totenham Hotspur, so go figure, anyhow, the Spurs, i can’t say that they are good, because eventhough they are, i won’t say it out either, and yes i’m a hater.
Tony Parker definitely the quickest guard in the league, and definitely the most annoying after Kobe Bryant, Larry Hughes with a bad knee, and the Cavs have a troll at the shooting guard spot while the Spurs have someone who is maybe 90 years old.
Adv : Spurs, creaky knees, but they have a quick guard who gets tons of bogus calls.
Bruce Bowen – LeBron James is going to prove that, no matter how good you are defensively, the better offensive player always wins, and add the fact that Bowen is dirty, i expect to see LeBron bruised and battered after this series, not by hard D, by some hidden knees to the body or whatever by Bowen, YA I SAID THAT! Drew Gooden can hit jumpers and make some flashy passes, but what he doesn’t know is, not everyday is Sunday dude. Tim Duncan the whiniest player in the league, and no doubt the best power forward, but come on, LeBron, need i say anything else?
Adv : Cavs, LeBron’s dunk over Tim Duncan?
Anything or rather anyone is better than Francisco Elson, which means they have Fabricio Oberto, who fights hard for rebounds and can score, the downside for him is that he picks up cheap fouls, Ilgauskas on the other is better than Oberto.
Adv : Cavs, Europeans always beats South Americans, my theory, ooo peanut.
come on man, Mike Brown knows defense, that’s it, offensively, he’s as challenged offensively as Jason Collins is.Gregg Poppovich is Brown’s mentor and three rings speaks volumes, Brown doesn’t run sets, that’s it.
Adv : Spurs, Cavaliers’ best offensive set? give LeBron the ball.
Daniel Gibson just raised his stock up through the roof with his Conference Finals performance against the Pistons, but the Spurs bench is one of the best around with some flopper leading the charge, Manu Ginobili, Cavs bench, other than gibson, Varejao, another flopper, and Snow, other guys are virtually non existent, save for some threes by Jones or Marshall. Spurs bench are stronger and that will be the key to which team wins. Robert Horry? define dirty, he has no legacy come on!
Adv : Spurs, the NBA Finals should have a new award to honor the flopping contest about to happen soon between Varejao and Ginobili.
Donyell Marshall can suck my balls part 2
LeBron has the ability to takeover and so does Tim, Spurs have the better bench and an X-Factor in Ginobili but so does the Cavs in Gibson, but at the end of the day, i hate the Spurs, so….
CAVS IN SIX, YES BABY CAVS IN SIX!
Cavaliers Class of the East June 3, 2007Posted by netsophobia in Cleveland Cavaliers, NBA Playoffs, NBA talk.
My Prophecy is CORRECT!!
see, Cavs did win game 6, and the Nets did lose to the champions, Pistons suck, AND Daniel Gibson scored over 10++ points, call me the Professor please, Cavaliers and the Spurs, team vs player again, would be nice, it would be something like New Jersey – San Antonio circa 2003.
(edit: had my breakfast for abit too long, thus there isn’t a second half for the live blogging part sorry;) )