jump to navigation

Regular Season Game 57: New Jersey Nets – Orlando Magic February 27, 2008

Posted by netsophobia in Marcus Williams, NBA previews, NBA talk, New Jersey Nets, Orlando Magic, Richard Jefferson, Southeast Division.
trackback

NEW JERSEY NETS (26-31)
ORLANDO MAGIC (36-22)

Hey, after that ultra convincing win against the Pacers, we just had to go into this game against the DC Comcs team with confidence, but then again, games against the Magic usually starts with high hopes of an upset or whatever but ends off with a dud, getting blown out by the Magic or something.

But hey, at least we know that everytime we underestimate Jameer Nelson, he comes up big, so this time, I’d say Jameer is going to own Marcus’ his ass, but if Williams sticks to his gameplan from the other night, I’d say this game is 40% won. There’s of course the other 60% where he have to contain Dwight Howard, Rashard Lewis an Turkolgu. This 6-10-11 tandem will give us fits and that’s an understatement, hell anyone can say what they want about Rashard Lewis’ his max contract but taht guy can play, coupled with Howard against Boone? We’re in a world of pain, and considering how the Magic despatched Sac-town? yeah..

I still have hopes of an upset tho, after watching how Washington took care of business against New Orleans, man if Deshawn Stevenson can score 33, there’s no reason why Vince Carter or RJ couldn’t. Damn if Antoine Wright is still here. Sean Williams will be useful tonight, but I don’t think Nenad should play much in this game. They would just punish him. And after how RJ talk smack about us making the playoffs and being the most talented among the bunch, we have to prove something no?

Advertisements

Comments»

1. Basketball » Regular Season Game 57: New Jersey Nets - Orlando Magic - February 27, 2008

[…] netsophobia wrote a fantastic post today on “Regular Season Game 57: New Jersey Nets – Orlando Magic”Here’s ONLY a quick extractORLANDO MAGIC (36-22). Hey, after that ultra convincing win against the Pacers, we just had to go into this game against the DC Comcs team with confidence, but then again, games against the Magic usually starts with high hopes of an … […]

2. Regular Season Game 57: New Jersey Nets - Orlando Magic | Vince Carter - February 27, 2008

[…] Read the rest of this great post here […]


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: